Please let one of our receptionists know if you have any special needs or requirements when visiting.
- Access to the surgery is via stairs or a lift. Wheelchairs are provided on the ground floor for use by patients with limited mobility.
- Disabled toilets are available.
- There is a patients’ car park with 8 spaces in Sealy Way. Please do not park in the spaces on the left as you enter the car park as these are for the residents of the adjacent flats.
- Blue badge holders may park in the 2 designated spaces in the staff car park, under the archway in Sealy Way.
- Induction Loop and Text Relay.