Appointments may be made by:
1) Telephoning the surgery between 08.00 and 18.30 (01442 245067)
2) In person between 08.30 and 18.30
3) By registering for our on-line appointment booking service (GP appointments only)
We have a computerised appointment system.
- Routine appointments are available up to four weeks in advance and on the day.
- You will normally be able to see the Doctor of your choice, but should be prepared to give a little more notice.
In Case of Emergency:
- If you have a medical emergency, which cannot wait until the next day, you will be able to see a doctor the same day.
- There may be a wait to be seen.
- All emergencies are dealt with by the Doctor on duty for emergencies. The Doctor will assess each case individually and recommend the most appropriate action.
- Please telephone as early as possible.
We aim to see pre-booked patients as close to their allocated appointment time as possible.
Delays may occur from time to time, for example if the Doctor is called out of surgery, and when this occurs, an explanation will be given.
Please use your appointment time appropriately. One patient per consultation and do not come as an emergency for a routine problem.
Please advise us, as soon as possible, if you are unable to keep an appointment. This allows us to re-allocate the time. We publish our non-notified cancellations on a monthly basis. This is displayed in the reception area at Lincoln House.